Open to Redondo Beach Residents
Sunday, April 8th, 8am - 2pm
Redondo Beach Performing Arts Center
1935 Manhattan Beach Blvd.
Proof of Redondo residency required.
HOW TO PREPARE HHW ITEMS FOR TRANSPORTATION:
- Bring the items in a sturdy box, preferably in their original labeled containers.
- Do not mix the items together.
- There is a limit of 15 gallons or 125 pounds of hazardous waste per trip.
- Be prepared to leave your containers and boxes.
WHAT YOU CAN BRING (examples):
- Household Hazardous Waste (HHW) is any product labeled: toxic, poison, corrosive, flammable, combustible or irritant, such as used motor oil and oil filters, brake fluid, paint, paint thinner, pesticides and car batteries.
- Universal Waste includes: household batteries, uorescent light bulbs, mercury thermostats, sharps (needle syringes) and expired medications.
WHAT YOU CANNOT BRING:
- Bulky items, such as refrigerators, stoves, dishwashers, sofas, tables or other large-to-handle items. These items can be scheduled for pick-up by calling Athens Services at (888) 336-6100.
Explosives, ammunition and radioactive materials.
Business hazardous waste will not be accepted. Please call (213) 485-2260 for an appointment.
For more information, please call Athens Services at (888)336-6100 or contact the City at (310)318-0613